WINTER PARK, FL — Full Sail University has announced its 2012 is Hall of Fame inductees. The six graduates are being recognized for their outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment, media, and the arts. Full Sail is planning a week-long series of events in 2013, including an induction ceremony to celebrate and acknowledge the latest additions to the Hall.
The honorees include:
Marcella “Ms. Lago” Araica
- Current Title: Recording & Mix Engineer
- Industry Credits Include: Sound Engineer on projects for such artists as: Missy Elliot, Madonna, Snoop Dogg, Nelly Furtado, Mariah Carey, Timbaland, Christina Aguilera, Wyclef Jean, Usher, Jennifer Lopez and many more.
- Received numerous accolades for her craftsmanship and has been honored with two prestigious ASCAP awards for her work and chart topping hits with Pop vocalists Pink and Keri Hilson.
- 2002 Graduate (Recording Arts)
Dylan “3-D” Dresdow
- Current Title: Mix Engineer
- Industry Credits Include: Multiplatinum Mix Engineer who has mixed songs for artists including: Madonna, Michael Jackson, Usher, and will.i.am.
- His work on the Black Eyed Peas' The E.N.D. earned him a GRAMMY award in 2010 for Best Pop Vocal Album, as well as nominations for Record of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Dance Recording. He has also been nominated for multiple GRAMMY awards with the group in 2004 on their Elephunk album.
- In August 2012, he engineered will.i.am’s previously unreleased track Reach for the Stars, which was broadcast to Earth from Mars via the Curiosity rover.
- 1997 Graduate (Recording Arts)
- Current Title: Senior Animator at Infinity Ward
- Industry Credits Include: His first project out of school was Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for 2015, Inc. Shortly thereafter he joined, as an original founding member, the video game development studio Infinity Ward, and the critically acclaimed Call of Duty franchise, with credits, including: Call of Duty (2003), Call of Duty 2 (2005), Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009), and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011).
- His specialty and area of expertise is in weapons and first person animations.
- Upon its release last November, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 set a new entertainment launch record surpassing $775 million worldwide in its first five days.
- 2001 Graduate (Computer Animation)
- Current Title: Senior Video Editor & Compositor at Electronic Arts Tiburon (EA SPORTS)
- Industry Projects Include: Worked on game titles Tiger Woods PGA TOUR (Lead Franchise Video Editor / Compositor), Madden NFL, MMA, NCAA Football and NASCAR Kart Racing.
- Over the span of his 14-year career, he has earned 13 TELLY awards, 10 ADDY awards, and 1 PROMAX award for his work as a Compositor / Motion Designer / Visual Effects Artist and Editor.
- Clients throughout his career include: EA SPORTS Marketing and Game Teams, the Golf Channel, the Miami Dolphins, the Florida Marlins, the Florida Panthers, Nissan, AutoNation and many more.
- 1998 Graduate (Digital Media)
- Current Title: Lighting Designer, Director and Programmer
- Industry Credits Include: Lighting Designer, Director and Programmer for 23 years working around the globe on tour with major artists including: Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band, Louise Mandrell, Hank Williams Jr., John Berry and many more.
- Worked on numerous televised specials including the Stellar Awards, the Dove Awards, the Trumpet Awards, and the Freddy Awards; as well as special events for the Walt Disney Company, Dollywood, SeaWorld, and Nickelodeon.
- 1989 Graduate (Recording Arts)
- Current Title: Lighting Technical Director
- Industry Credits Include: Began in animation as a 3D Modeler / Texture Artist at Big Idea Productions working on the popular animated show Veggie Tales. Expanding his career, he shifted into the role of CG Generalist and then later the Lighting Director at Fathom Studios for the animated feature film Delgo.
- In 2003, he joined Pixar Animation Studios as a Lighting Technical Director where he worked on the popular films The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille and WALL-E.
- In 2007, he worked as a freelance artist for such clients as LEGO, Disney, Sony, and Ubisoft.
- In 2011, he returned to Pixar where he recently completed work on the film Brave and is currently working on an upcoming project.
- 1997 Graduate (Digital Media)
Full Sail (www.fullsail.edu) began its Hall of Fame program in 2009.